Hochschule Geisenheim University
The program is designed for specialties: “Food Technology” specializations “Technology of fermentation and winemaking”, “Management”, “Logistics”, “Food Security”
The competition of the Erasmus + program (KA1 – individual mobility) 2023-2024 is announced at the Hochschule Geisenheim University, Germany.
The program is intended for applicants for higher education in the field of “International Wine Business”.
The procedure for submitting applications for admission of students and staff of partner universities
to the University of Heisenheim under the Erasmus + ICM program
The deadline for submission of documents is April 07, 2023.
To participate in the competition you must submit the following documents in English:
- application form (Application Form);
- CV in format EUROPASS >;
- letter of recommendation from the head of the department;
- certificate of proficiency in English (not less than B2) / German (not less than B1) (preference will be given to official international certificates);
- scanned copy of the first page of the passport;
- motivation letter (and, if available, a letter of support from the host University);
- certificate of success;
- completed Learning Agreement (table A, B).
The package of documents in electronic form must be formed into one file with the extension pdf, according to the list above. The file name should be the student’s first name in English (Petrov).
Please send the package of documents by e-mail (in the subject field to specify – Erasmus_Petrov) to the address of: International Relations Department –firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive selection will be held from 09 to 15 April 2023.
The results of the competition will be announced directly to the winner by a representative of the International Relations Department Office and posted on the NUFT website by May 1, 2023.
In case of non-compliance with the above requirements, the commission has the right not to admit the candidate to the competition.
Academic year 2023/24: 1 person – 10 months / 2 persons = 1 winter semester 2023/24 + summer semester 2024
Lectures and examination period of the winter semester (AP): October 16, 2023 – February 16, 2024 *
Lectures and examination period of the summer semester (LS): April 3, 2023 – July 26, 2023 *
* will be specified
The scholarship will be paid in Heisenheim:
For students attending the 1st semester:
– 1st tranche at the beginning of mobility: 70%
– 2nd tranche at the end of mobility: 30%
For students studying for the 2nd semester:
– 1st tranche at the beginning of mobility: 50%
– 2nd tranche at the beginning of the second semester: 30%
– 3rd tranche at the end of mobility: 20%
Financial support for students:
monthly stipend € 850 plus transfer fee € 275
The competition procedure will take place according to:
Provisions on academic mobility of NUFT
Provision on the procedure for organizing and conducting the competition under the Erasmus + KA1 program – individual educational credit mobility