Competition under the Erasmus + program for study at Szczecin University (Szczecin, Poland) is announced from October to December
The program is intended for students of bachelor degree of the second and third courses of specialties: “Economics of the enterprise”, “Management” and students of the Faculty of biotechnology and ecological control.
In order to participate in the competition, the following documents must be submitted in English:
- CV EUROPASS >;
- Cover letter;
- Letter of recommendation from Head of the Department.
- Filled in Learning Agreement (table A, B)
The list of disciplines:
– Faculty of Economics and Management (Szczecin, Poland)
– Faculty of Biotechnology (Szczecin, Poland)
(Pay attention to semester and credits !!!)
- Certificate of proficiency in English (not lower than level B2).
- Success Certificate.
- Copy of the first page of your passport.
The package of documents in electronic form must be formed into one file with the extension pdf, according to the list above. The file name should be the student’s first name in English (Petrov).
Please send the package of documents by e-mail (in the subject field to specify – Erasmus_Petrov) to the address of: International Relations Department –firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition and its results can be found on the University’s website, the Institute’s and Department’s social networks and as well as on the International Relations Department’s website.
The competition procedure will be conducted in accordance with