International scientific project «NutriLab» (Seventh framework program of development of the EU technology researches)
Our university launched the international scientific project «NutriLab» of the Seventh framework program of development of the EU technology researches.
The project focuses on studying and improving food products labeling in the countries of the Black Sea region. «NutriLab» is a part of the program on elevating level of scientific researches in Europe, stimulation of all forms of cooperation, academic mobility.
An international consortium (scientists of 12 universities and scientific establishments of Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Russia and Ukraine) won the competition and got the right to implement the project.
Professor Volodymyr Telychkun, senior lecturers Oleksiy Hubenya and Yuliya Telychkun, scientists of the Department of Machines and Apparatus of Food and Pharmaceutical Production of our university, became the participants of the project.
It is the third international project involving specialists of our educational establishment.
Also specialists of the Department of Management take part in implementing of two international scientific projects - PRORES (Lithuania, Poland, and Ukraine) and SCOPES (Switzerland, Poland).
Project PRORES (Seventh framework program of development of the EU technology researches)
Project PRORES (Pro-ecological restructuring for job) of the Seventh framework program of development of the EU technology researches started in July 2011. Poland, Lithuania and Ukraine take part in this Project. Ukraine is represented by Institute of World Economy and International Relations of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine and Economics and Management Department of our University. Poland is represented by Szczecin University, Lithuania is represented by Vilnius University. The length of the project is 4 years. This program makes possible to cooperate, to publish collective monographs, to take part in conferences. In October 2012 the monograph "Restructuring: theory and practice" was publish in the network of the Project PRORES. The professors of our University were among the authors of this book.
1 January 2011 - 31 December 2013
Contract number №DCI/ENV 2010/243-936
Overall Objective - the demonstration, dissemination and implementation of the clean coal technologies in Ukraine
- To analyze the current state of the Ukrainian coal-fired power plants
- To analyze the energy coal market in Ukraine
- To analyze the state and conditions of the Ukrainian flue gas cleaning technologies from pollutants
- To make a review of modern clean coal technologies for power industry and application for Ukrainian conditions
- To prepare the scientific and technical recommendations for the implementation of clean coal technologies to be provided to the potential investors, project developers, the energy enterprises and financial institutions
- To elaborate the recommendations for the Feasibility Studies for implementation of clean coal technologies within the energy sector of Ukraine
- To conduct the workshops for the technical personnel of thermal power plants and energy companies dedicated to the promotion of clean coal technologies, their characteristics and advantages, as well as their adaptation to the conditions of the Ukrainian energy sector
- To conduct the workshops for the technical personnel of thermal power plants and energy companies dedicated to the promotion of the technologies of carbon capture and storage, their characteristics and implementation examples, estimation of possibilities for the demonstration of CCS technologies, assessment of the carbon storage placement, etc.