Ukraine, 01601, Kyiv, 68 Volodymyrska Str.
Building A, room 308; Building B, room 408
International Relations Department
International Associations Sector
Academic Mobility Sector
International and Educational Projects Sector
Sector for Work with Foreign Citizens
«International Relations Department» was formed by the National University of Food Technologies, order № 131 from 25.10.2017
«International Relations Department» responsible for:
- Information and PR support of NUFT’s international activities.
- Representation of the University in the international professional, scientific and universities associations, unions, etc..
- Ensuring University participation in the activities of IUFoST, EFFoST, EHEDG, GHI, IAU, IFA, BSUN associations.
- Participation of NUFT’s academics in the European projects of the education quality assurance.
- Current information of the NUFT’s international activity, website support, creation an interactive web-page for foreign students on the Department website.
- Translation and adaptation of the regulations on food safety, sanitary engineering, publishing and distributing them among the concerned institutions.
- Preparing and promoting NUFT’s international conferences.
- Providing assistance for NUFT’s scientists, who participate in international and European conferences.
- Current and perspective planning, coordination and monitoring of international activities.
- Design, analysis and implementation of proposals for improving terms of international relations and projects implementation.
- Gathering, analysis and synthesis of new regulatory acts relating to the University’s international activities and education of foreigners, spreading the information at stands and on website.
- Forming and analysis of the range of international cooperation programs.
- Forming and updating the international contracts and agreements in order to make joint projects and programs more efficient, update them and maintain contractual relationship.
- Development of forms and rules for maintenance of documentation, that are necessary for registration of our students and staff participation in the international cooperation programs, for migration registration of foreigners studying at the University.
- Preparing document and conducting correspondence with agencies and organizations within the scope of Department’s competence and in the area of international integration and educational programs (including foreign languages).
- Analysing proposals and preparing orders of approval the compositions of delegations that are sent on trips abroad.
- Reception of foreign delegations.
- Preparing and conducting international scientific and educational forums (congresses, conferences, seminars etc.).
- Collection, analysis and documentation of information about participation of students and University staff in international forums (including participation in international conferences and publications).