Grants for experienced researchers
Short-term grants for Ukrainian experienced researchers and scientists, collaborating with French universities and research institutions.
In order to develop and strengthen French-Ukrainian scientific and university’s cooperation French Embassy in Ukraine opens new call for short-term grants (2 weeks - 1 month) in France for teachers and researchers with extensive experience.
Grants size – 1700 Euros per month, transport costs are not provided. Such grants offered for Ukrainian professors and researchers, working in academic institutions of higher education and/or research institutions and cooperate with similar French institutions or plan to establish such collaboration with the laboratory/faculty. Candidates who have received this type of funding before over the last three years can not participate in the competition.
Such training should take place within the framework of existing partnerships between universities and institutions of higher education and science of Ukraine and France, or be the impetus for the creation of such partnerships. Grant Committee will examine the need for such journey in the context of the development and strengthening French-Ukrainian cooperation.
1. fill out the form of online registration in French or English
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a detailed description of staing in France (in French or English, 1-2 pages maximum)
- CV of the candidate
- cover letter of from the French laboratory, indicating interest in cooperation with the institution, which will be represented by the candidate (in French or English in pdf)
Terms of submission:
Submission of documents to August, 28 2016. The decision will be informed to candidates approximately on September 15, 2016. Training should be planned in 2016.
University of Donja Gorica, Faculty for Food Technology, Food Safety and Ecology “Applied food science for students (Sci-Food)” project
Loan No: 8118-0 ME
Project ID: P122785
Consulting Services: Individual Consultants
Request for Expressions of Interest for Curriculum revision consultant (part time)
Montenegro has received a loan in the amount of 12.00 million EUR (equivalent to US$ 15.98 million) from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) for the “Higher Education and Research for Innovation and Competitiveness” (HERIC) project.
University of Donja Gorica, Faculty for Food Technology, Food Safety and Ecology has received grant for implementation of project: “Applied food science for students (Sci-Food)” (hereinafter referred to as: ”Project”) which is being financed within the HERIC project.
University of Donja Gorica, Faculty for Food Technology, Food Safety and Ecology intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant towards payment for consulting services under the contract for following position: Curriculum revision consultant (part time).
The main objective of this service (“the Service”) is closely work with the UDG-FFTFSE team in order to provide inputs, training and guidance for the staff in order to revise the existing undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum by introducing new contents, harmonizing courses and modules and defining learning outcomes for individual courses.
The consultant will be supported by the project manager, who will provide all the relevant information and logistical support for the tasks. Inputs for this assignment will also be provided by other activities within this project.
The consultant will be engaged for the period of 15 working days within the 3 months period, of which 3 consecutive working days should be in Montenegro.
The University of Donja Gorica, Faculty for Food Technology, Food Safety and Ecology through the HERIC Grant officer and Technical Service Unit now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing above services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (CV, brochures, description of similar assignments performed, experience in similar conditions, etc.).
Qualifications criteria are:
The candidates should possess the following competences:
- An advanced university degree (PhD) in areas related to food production (food technology/ processing/manufacturing, food engineering, food safety, food chemistry/microbiology, biotechnology and related)
- At least 7 years teaching experience in the higher education in the areas related to food production
- Previous experience in curriculum development, assessment and evaluation
- Previous experience in defining learning outcomes
- Previous experience in organizing training workshops
- Excellent command of English language (both oral and written)
Preference will be given to candidates with some of the following competences:
- Previous experience in cooperation with the food industry (employment, research, new food product development, other forms of cooperation)
- Knowledge of the EU food sector (needs, developments, trends)
- Knowledge of the issues regarding accessing the EU food market by the non-EU countries
- Understanding of the issues surrounding development of educational institutions in transitional countries
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers (January, 2011) (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours (form 09,00-15,00 hours).
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below by July 21, 2016, 15,00h local time.
EOI shall be submitted Via E-mail and must clearly indicate project name, subject number and sender details.
Ministry of Science/Ministry of Education of Montenegro
PIU HERIC project (Higher Education and Research for Innovation and Competitiveness)
Rimski trg 19
tel: +382 20 23 45 77
fax: +382 20 22 15 77